Tuesday 8 September 2015

Introduction to myself:)

My friends would describe me as funny, friendly and sociable- which i think i agree with... Anyway, im 16 and currently studying: English media, English Language, Sociology and photography at my schools sixth form college. I enjoy these subjects and look forward to studying them throughout the year. :) My hobbies include: meeting friends, shopping, walking my dog and watching films. Some of my personal favorite films are: divergent/insurgent, paper towns, white chicks, harry potter series and a very long list of others. My favorite genre of film is most likely chick flicks, or romance comedies.. i am NOT a fan of horrors! However, i think it would be fun to film my own horror trailer some day:) I enjoy going to the cinema a lot, i love to see new movies that are coming out. I prefer going to the cinema than watching films at home, as it feels much more real and exciting when you're in the cinema. I love to be able to capture the full essence of a film and find it interesting how a film can move you or change your opinion about a certain topic. I think that the film industry is very successful, which contributes to why i chose English media as a A level option:)

thankyou 


No comments:

Post a Comment